Friday, December 2, 2011

Accidental Creativity

I love these little guys so much so... I popped out another one today!


It was supposed to be cream on the outside and yellow inside. 
Well, as I started embroidering the edge I got a little carried away and... well... the yellow was partially on the inside. (Hehe...oops...)


I wasn't to happy, but my mom said it looked cute, and to call it "creativity".  :)


Accidental creativity?! 
Sweet! 
:)

**Missed yesterday's post about needle-books? Click here: Simple Pleasures :)

**Wondering about all the crazy colors behind the needlebook in my hand?? Tune in for a latter post about.... "Perpetual Piles". 
:)

1 comment:

  1. So what excatly is this? Looks like your having fun! Did I say I MISS YOU! Probabbly......why is it I haven't seen you in forever?????????

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete