Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tales of a Family Christmas


On Tuesday my dad's sister, who lives in MN, and her family came and surprised us saying, "We're here for Christmas!" 


Then on Wednesday night my Dad's sister from ID came with her family. 


We haven't had Christmas all together since I was nine, I think. It was a LONG time ago. New cousins have been added to the mix since then. :)



Grandma has been making lots of yummy food, and tonight we get to eat it ALL!! This evening also holds a Christmas Eve service, the opening of new pj's, games, maybe a movie like "It's a Wonderful Life" or "White Christmas" and some good old fashioned family time.


All the little cousins have put in some serious play time these past few days. 
My camera and I have had quite a hay day capturing the fun times.  :)
(I would say "pictures to come", but it seems like whenever I say that.... they never come so..."I won't be posting any Christmas pictures". There. Let's see if that'll work ;)) 



 I love my family so much, and I'm so glad I get to spend these happy days with them. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
:)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm so excited for you that sounds like a ton of fun!! I"M SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! = )

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! Please Please post some pics of Christmas;) I love your blog!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really will try to soon. I got a ton of fun ones. :) Our computer is really full so it might be awhile b4 i can figure out how to clear some pictures off and put on new ones. :) I WILL TRY!!! :) I love your blog too my dear....

    ReplyDelete