Saturday, December 31, 2011

Off we go

The plan was to leave last night. 
Then the snow came. 
On the mountain, I mean. Not here. 
Though that would've been awesome. :)
So... plan B? Leave today at noon. 
Sounds like a great plan to me. 
I'm mostly packed.... still have to shower, and pack my fun bag, but.... I'm mostly packed. 
Dad's out practicing how to put chains on the van.
Yes, the mountain is snowy.
But, never let it be sad that a major snow storm stopped us from getting to where we wanna be. 
SNOW STORM??... Psshh...
Joelle's dressed.
I'm not. 
I'm trying to download Father Gilbert's onto my ipod. No one likes to listen in the car, but me. It's hard for everyone to hear at the same time. You have to turn it up super loud so the people in the middle seats can hear, but then you blast the eardrums of the people in the back seat. It's not very fun. 
I hope I don't get car sick. 
Tonight is New Year's Eve! 
So excited to stay up all night with my long lost Prinvillian friends. 
So....
Off we go. 

2 comments:

  1. I looooooooove Father Gilbert! I think I heard about it from you........ =D They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I know they are SO good. Idk if you already know, but you can listen to them all on grooveshark.com! AH!! And yes... i did tell you about them. That's probably how I introduced myself the first time I met you. "Hi my name is Makenna, have you heard of the Father Gilbert episodes?" ;)

    ReplyDelete