Monday, December 5, 2011

Perpetual Piles

Perpetual Piles. 
You know what I'm talking about. 
They're those piles that are, well... perpetual. 
Perpetual~
adjective 
defineition: never changing or ending; occurring repeatedly, so often as to seem endless and uninterrupted. 

We seem to have many of these piles around our house. 


Perpetual Pile #1
We sort our games... "de-clutter!", we say. 
Ok.... so maybe moving them from the game cupboard to the dining room floor doesn't really count as getting rid of them, but... it's a start!


On to Perpetual Pile #2. My desk. Well, i could count the whole things as one big pile, but since I do clean it once in awhile I will get technical and call this pile of books, "the perpetual pile".
It never goes away.


It's the result of having a book holder/case/stand thing that is to small.
Funny how once a pile is there for so long, when you move it, the space looks SO EMPTY. Lonely even... ;)


Now this, this is sad. Pictures that have yet to be hung on the wall.
They've been there since we moved in. 
Sad.


And these.... are everywhere. 
Schoolwork,
paint,
books,
loose papers, 
lost papers...
and so on and so forth.

My mom's going to kill me for this post but, two of the piles were in my room so, ya.
....I'm working on being better at not being cluttered.
It's nice to have a clean desk. 
*deep contented sigh*
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment