Friday, December 30, 2011

~Christmas in Pictures~

Hopefully there will be many more pictures to come, but I downloaded these ones so you could see a "quick summary" of last week. ;)


On Thursday we went to go ride the carousel in Salem and take a picture with Santa. :) It was fun because this is all the cousins from my dad's side of the family. :)



On Christmas Eve, my aunt set the table all fancy for our annual Christmas Eve dinner, consisting of Grandma's yummy Swedish meatballs, rolls, mashed potatoes, corn, and Great Grandma's frozen cranberry salad. Mmmmm... :)



Avery and Gabby waiting for dinner to be served. 

I thought the table looked so pretty! 


On Christmas morning Aunt Debbie just couldn't wait for the Swedish pancakes to be cooked. Next best thing? Slurping the batter with a straw... (mmm?)... =/


Joelle and Avery at breakfast Christmas morning. 


Here all the boy cousins (except for Brock) are wearing the new p.j's. 


Each year we get a new pair from Grandma. This year mine were... are you ready??... PINK PAJAMA'S WITH PENGUINS ON THE BOTTOM!! 
I know... wow. ;)
If you don't know why I'm so excited see this post: Pink Pajamas


After stockings Christmas morning (we went old fashioned and opened all our gifts Christmas Eve), we played some minute-to-win-it games. 


In this one you had to hold hands with your partner and wrap a gift as fast as you can. Brock and I we terrible.... like, REALLY bad. 
It was lots of fun though. :)



It was a great week. I love my family!

2 comments:

  1. How much fun! Your Pj's are so cute! I got blue Eeyore pajamas from my Grandma!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! I love the pjs! I got Minnie Mouse ones. =D And those games sound really fun! I think I want to use them for my B-day!

    ReplyDelete