Saturday, November 26, 2011

Adventures in Packing

It was Tuesday afternoon. 
We were going to leaving for Idaho, for Thanksgiving weekend, early Wednesday morning. 
I'm not in the greatest mood ever. Tired, just wanting to finish up packing, and dealing with a sore shoulder... you know how it goes. Well, Dawson decides that he wants to come into my room to pack. He was so excited! He decided he needed someone to pack with. (He TOOK FOREVER TO FINISH. It seriously took him like all afternoon). :) He would run back and forth from his suitcase, in my room, to his dresser in his room, ask me advice and get distracted by my mirror plus his mullet ect. :) 
Anywho, I get done and I'm laying on my bed laughing inside as I watch him struggle to stay focused and not try all my necklaces on as crowns. Haha. :) A little while later, I leave the room for water, and as I come back down the hall I hear muffled talking. Like someone is buried. Well, I walk into my room, and come to find out, someone WAS buried. Dawson had gotten himself stuck in his laundry basket, in my room.... in front of the mirror. 


There's some zealous packing for ya! Hahaha, it made me laugh. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha! = ) Oh dawson, we all love you!!

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete