Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Packing Party


What do you take the Christmas Season...



...lots of toys, games, socks, pens, pencils, and tooth brushes...



...put it in a box...





...and wrap it up?


An Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box!!!



On Tuesday night we had the Langleys over to pack our shoe boxes. 



It was lots of fun!



It's become a Christmas tradition for our family to pack them. If you don't know what Operation Christmas Child is, and you would like to find out so you can participate next year, click on this link. :)

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/OCC/



Look at that face. 
"What? ...I put all the candy in the box... I did!"





Moriah was such a good little helper. :)


Yes, I was a little tired, and a lot loopy. ;)




This is the package that the sunglasses came in. 
:)


I guess my mood was contagious. ;)


Trying to get a serious picture of us "smoking" our candy canes.






Ooo! There it is....


....and there it went.  :)




I think Brock was getting a little fed up with us. 








Happy Beginning of the Christmas Season!! 
=)

5 comments:

  1. Makenna I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for laughing with me!!!!!!!!! <3 = )

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That was quick! Haha, you're very VERY welcome. Love you, you goof stick you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it took long enough.....(jk, kinda) ; )

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bag, "may cling to nose and prevent breathing"!:) Miss you!:(
    Erin

    ReplyDelete