Friday, November 18, 2011

Out to Dinner

On Wednesday, November 9th, my dear friend Ashley turned 16! 
On Friday night we had her sweet sixteen birthday party. It was a blast!
We dressed up all fancy, and then went to the Thai restaurant for dinner. Mmm... 


The dresses, that Ashley, Jessica and Leah wore, were dresses that their mom's friend wore to her prom and dances in the 80's. ;) They we so cute! :)


I curled Bryanna's hair. Like it? 


Jess curled Leah's hair and it turned out super cute! :)


Ok, so you know how in the movie "The Little Mermaid", Ariel calls the fork she found a "dingle hopper", and combs her hair with it? Well, *sigh* all I wanted to do was comb one little tiny curl of Bryanna's hair with my dingle hopper. 
.... it didn't fly...




*English Accent*
We had a simply brilliant evening. 
:)

4 comments:

  1. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!! (But you didn't put up any pictures of me :'( *sniff* )
    Everyone had really pretty dresses, cute hair, and beautiful makeup!
    Everyone looked just dashing.
    Happy 16th Ash! Love you!!
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so pretty! I'm so made that I didn't get a 16th birthday party.:( Maybe it's not to late!;)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome! I loved it! Happy B-day Ash! And That food...... my goodness. It is just the best ever! Sarah

    ReplyDelete