Friday, November 4, 2011

Harvest Party!

Every year, on Halloween, the Blanchard's have a harvest party in their barn. 
Everyone dresses up, brings food and candy to share... and has a great time! 


Their were lots of people this year. The barn was just big enough to squeeze everyone in.  :)


Micah was dressed up as Sherlock Holmes. 


Leah made such a cute Viking! (Isn't that an oxymoron??) 


Witch fingers for desert! Mmm... delicious. ;)


Bryanna was a cowgirl and Kara...


...looked as though she had just come from a masquerade ball. :)


I was a nun and Ashley was a "swing girl" from the 1920's. I ignored the fact that her skirt barely covered her knees (*shame on her!*) and... we were friends. ;)


Zech, the banana discussing the meaning of life with grandfather Joshua. 


Elisha and Dawson were both rock stars. :)


Carmen and Jodi... such pretty witches. (Another oxymoron... Hmmm...) 


Willow, The White Witch and her partner in crime Sadie, The Wicked Witch of the West. 


Mr. and Mrs. Phillips... aka.... Ebony and Ivory. :)


I said a blessing for my cowgirl friend who was on a hangover. ;)


She's short and skinny, but she's strong! 
Joelle made a feisty grandma. Funny, but feisty. :) 


Here I am helping my two elderly friends to enjoy the party. (They could cut a mean rug.) :)


Dawson the rock star. 


Chani made a great marathon finisher.... one would think she had actually done one before. ;)


Manny and Sarah right after the pie eating contest. 


Eli won the pie eating contest. :)


I love this picture of Thea and Joelle. :)

It was a fun night of food, friends, fellowship, funny costumes. :) 
I can't wait for next year!! 
:D

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun time!! ...could you send me some pictures...
    And Where's me?.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Kara... I had so many pictures to sort through that I forgot you and Bryanna... and Mr. and Mrs. Phillips... now I probably have double of a picture or two. ;) Haha... there you are! And... yes. I will to try email you some either today or tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's... I like all of them!
    I'm so glad someone had a camera cause I forgot mine, :-)

    I love the one...."I said a blessing for my cowgirl friend who was on a hangover"... (funny!!) LoL

    Thank's for posting them...I love to read your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome costumes! It looked like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! The pie eating thing was so awesome! =D (sarah)

    ReplyDelete