Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ahhh.. friends....

My friends mean so much to me. I just had to post some fun pictures of days gone by. Good memories..... :)

Erin, Joey and I on our annual Christmas hay ride.
                                       
The gang after makes lunches for the homeless.

Erin and I at Halley and Michael's wedding. 


 My friends mean so much to me that I just had to post some pictures of days gone by. Good memories..... :) 


Moriah and I

Annnd, us again. :)
             I love these ones of me and Moriah. She's my little buddy. =) 


Accessory night at church camp.
               Oh ya. Gotta love the mustache! Church camp Boo-ya!

Making indian bread at Church Camp 2007
Playing spoons at church camp.
This was super-duper fun! It involved dice and running around the tables....

Making a music video
Oooh, this was so fun! Crazy and the movie didn't really turn out, but fun none the less. :)

Bryanna and I at her 15th birthday. :)

Magic Mountain!

FBF church camping at the beach


A human pyramid 


                        "If one falls down, his friend can lift him up.
             But pity the man who falls, and has no one to help him up.              
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Hopefully there are many more fun times to come! 

Makenna :)

8 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! B.F.F.s for ever!
    ERIN

    P.S.(Wow, I look fat in the third picture,and creepy in the sixth!!) Thanks friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love friends they make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pix!!!!! Keep it up girlfriend!!! Love you!
    Bryanna


    P.S. TAKE THE PIX of my 15 b-day off!! I look reallllly fat!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of us at the beach! <3
    Bryanna, I think the picture of you at your 15th b-day is CUTE! Leave it. :)
    -Talia

    p.s. I really like this quote. :)
    "Good Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know they are there."

    ReplyDelete
  5. When was the picture "Magic Mountain" taken? You look really little!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st, if you comment as "Anonymous" please sign you name! 2nd, it was in March of 2007. We went there after our missions trip to Mexico. :) I had turned 12 like a week b4 that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pix!! I love looking at what people have done. thats the cool thing about blogs you get to see your friends more often!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete