Wednesday, March 16, 2011

last weekend



This weekend was a very fun weekend.
It started by going to a Tim Hawkins concert on friday night.


The Peningtons, the Bristows, the Tolmsoffs, the Henrys, Hillary and Monte, Halley and Michael and the Hehn family.  

On Saturday night John and I had a shared birthday party. :) 


Erin and I
(Trust me. Candles look better then they taste.) 

For some reason this blog isn't letting me post a picture of John and I. I'll have to post it later.


Dawson gave me a whole loaf of French bread as my present. :) 

Us girls at the party
                        What a fun weekend. Short, but sweet


4 comments:

  1. Makenna, happy sweet 16! Sorry we missed you on your birthday! We love you!!

    Aunt Debbie and the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and they smell better than they look!(2nd picture!)Happy b-day!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. thanks Brown family. I love you guys too! :)

    ReplyDelete