Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

Yesterday was my sweet sixteen...


Now comes driving alone. By myself with no one else in the car.


Now comes being a sophomore and taking up more responsibilities at home.


But, you know I honestly don't feel any older. I guess it's one of those things that happens slowly, but surely. Like a flower opening up. You don't really see  it happening, but it's blooming right there before your eyes.


So sixteen, I have a feeling, is going to be a great year for me. I'm excited about all the new things that God has in store for me. :)


Life isn't good... Life is Great.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you're 16. That makes me . . . well, older than 16! We tried calling you to sing to you on your birthday, but couldn't get through on any phone. And I totally forgot to get a card in the mail, but stay tuned . . . on is on the way! We love you and hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday. Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Makenna!!!! Your an amazingly awesome friend! :)-Talia

    p.s.
    Did you take all those pictures?
    &
    Hurry up and get your license so the 6 months can start so they can be over so we can drive together! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to my dear friend Makenna!!! XD Your such a awesome friend! Love ya tons and tons girl!!!!!

    Love the pictures!! Did you take them?
    Miss you tons, can't wait for Saturday! XD

    Bryanna XD

    ReplyDelete