Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kettle Corn

 Today us kids went door to door selling kettle corn as a fundraiser for Dawson's soccer team. I was pretty much just watched as Joelle and Dawson sold thirty-five dollars worth of kettle corn. They did an awesome job! :)



 It was a little frustrating because lots of people didn't answer their doors. But, we were having a fun time walking up the steps, ringing the door bell and making the dogs bark like crazy, and then walk back down the steps and on to the next house. Haha.
Us on our route



I snapped this picture when we left. If you look close enough you can see the pot of gold....


























Did you seriously look? 

9 comments:

  1. Thats a really pretty Picture!!
    And yes I have to admit, I did really look for a pot of gold!! LoL....

    Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Joelle & Dawson! :)

    I always look for the pot of gold... But, sadly, I never have been able to see it...
    ~Talia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I looked! Can you spell Gullible! Beautiful picture.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I just got it! but seriously I didn't look until I got to the bottom where you said 'did you seriously look' then I had to scroll back up again and look just cause!!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful snapshot at the end!
    And a beautiful story, too:)
    Hey, I love kettle corn; an easy sell:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked. Because I wanted too. Alllllrrrright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makenna, You should do another post now.

    ReplyDelete