Monday, March 28, 2011

Whoop-see Daisies...

*Sigh*. I don't usually burn things. I'm not notorious for leaving the oven on. I can fry eggs and bacon, and flip pancakes without flipping them onto the floor. 
Just, sometimes I forget to take the yoke out of white cupcakes, and make the dishwasher overflow with suds. 


Ya, these were supposed to be cute, white cupcakes for my birthday party. 


They turned out looking like corn muffins. Huff/sigh...


And this would be the dishwasher episode. 


Apparently there's a difference between dish-washing soap and dishwasher (dish detergent) soap. 
Who knew? 
I obviously didn't. 


So then I got the job of rising off all the dishes, and smothering the bubbles.


One word:

Oops. 

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, loved this post!!!!!!!! Sounds like something i'd do! Keep up the good work girl!

    Love ya!!!! XD

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok Makenna, it happens to everyone. Unfortunately, we learned the difference between dish washing and dish washer soap the hard way too. I have to admit though, it is pretty funny!(Once all the soap suds are cleaned up and everything is back to normal that is. :P)
    Oh and the cupcakes were deeeelicious!! :)
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Mrs. Penington. What's that supposed to mean?? ;)

    ReplyDelete