Saturday, July 7, 2012

my home away from home.


I haven't written anything about the 4th yet because I'm at my home away from home.
PRINEVILLE! :)

I'm sitting here at Erin's house, waiting for her to get back from horse riding lessons. I've gone with her twice  this week, and yesterday, I got to ride!  Today was a sneak attack lesson that she had forgotten about. We were about to go to some yard sales, but then she got a call and had to leave. So, Hillary and Monte (Erin's older sister and her husband) and I, went out to breakfast. Then we went on a yard sale hunt.
Came home, took a shower and read.
So... that's my day so far, and it has been so relaxing! We've been doing SO MANY fun things this week. I will post all the pictures in a couple of days, when I get home.

Now I think I will go braid my hair, before we head down to the river, with Cory and the gang.

Happy Saturday!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment