Monday, July 16, 2012

crazy dayz.


Do you ever have those days when life (to put it mildly) gets....a little crazy?? 

Well, today my mom woke me up saying, "do you have $250 Joelle can barrow?" 

*WHAT!!?*

"See, your aunt Kim isn't doing very well right now, and I really want to go to North Dakota to visit her, and then I thought Joelle should come too, since you got to go when great gramma passed away, and so..."

*Wait, what?! Ok SLOW DOOOOWWWWNN*. 

We spent the morning, scrounging for moolah, booking flights, and helping them do laundry and pack.

So now that it's 5:00, I think I pretty much have it all figured out. (Ha). 

My aunt is in a rough state right now. She's having a hard time breathing sometimes. Right now she's at the Mayo clinic in Rochester, MN. My mom and Joelle are leaving tomorrow at 11...flying from Portalnd to Minneapolis....and staying until next Tuesday. 

I get to run the household just like I did last fall when mom and Brock made a quick trip to ND. Well, except for the fact that all the boys are going backpacking this weekend....which leaves me home. 
Alone. 

*eep*
=/

No comments:

Post a Comment