Saturday, July 14, 2012

a taste of the 4th.

I caught a ride to Prineville with Hillary and Monte, on Tuesday. After pulling in to the Penington's at 11:30, I was greeted right away by a flood of old faces, and even a few new faces. After all the meeting and greeting settled down we headed for bed. We crashed, and before I knew it Mrs. Penington was waking us up saying, "an hour and a half until the race starts!" Oh, right. The triathlon. :)

I will post more pictures of the triathlon when I get my post finished, but we did many other things during the week including...


the Splash and Dash...



a fancy lunch date...


ice Cream...


a giant BBQ...


a spontaneous photo-shoot...


...and an awkward photo-shoot...


late night conversations...


and at the end of the week there was a tornado disaster in our bedroom. Proof that we were very busy doing fun things. :)

What did you do for the 4th?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment