Wednesday, July 25, 2012

the day i got my sister back.


Yesterday, I got my sister back. After only seeing her for 2 days this whole month.... it was nice (to say the least). :) 

I left for Prineville on July 3rd, and got back on Sunday the 8th...just a few hours after dad dropped Joelle off at Camp Yamhill for the week. 


Five days later we went and picked her up. :) She was home for the weekend, but on Monday morning mom announced that she and Joelle were going to fly to MN on Tuesday. (See crazy dayz). :)


So... the next day we said goodbye again, and off they went! 


I was "mom" for the week. On Friday the guys went backpacking, with some other guys, for the weekend. I was home alone until they got back Sunday evening! I spent the night at the Langley's though because I didn't want to sleep alone. Scawy. :) 


By Sunday I was SOO ready for the guys to get back. It was hard not having my family home when we were going through this hard time with Aunt Kim. But, I have amazing, caring, and loving friends who helped me get through the weekend. 


On Sunday my daddy came home. <3 
...and my brothers too... :)
We hung out while eating pizza, watching movies, catching up, and just enjoyed being home together. :)

Yesterday we made a trip up to Portland to pick up Mom and Joelle from the airport. 
We went out to dinner and talked non-stop all the way home. 



I love my family, and am just glad to be together again. 

Oh, and did I mention I got my sister back?? ;)

<3


The pictures are from when we picked Joelle up and Camp Yamhill. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment