Saturday, June 30, 2012

the day i found my long lost lens.











I found my 50mm lens yesterday. What joy to re-find something that you forgot you had! It's like receiving a new lens all over again. :) So.... I was playing around, and.... F stop and exposure... you are my new best friends. 

Today I'm off to a Zambia fundraiser and then going to my dear friend's wedding. She is cousins with some of my close friends and so I know most of the people in the wedding. It's going to be so much fun and she'll make such a lovely bride.... but I just know I'm going to be an emotional mess. The father-daughter dance gets me every time. I'm excited though! I'm so blessed with amazing friends, and it's so neat to have such amazing people grow up and move on, in life, with. 

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment