Tuesday, June 5, 2012

pintresting tuesdays.

I have decided to start a new tradition. 
Every Tuesday I'm going to post some of the pictures I find, on my new favorite website, "Pintrest". 
It's also a way that you can get to know my personality and what kinds of things, people and places I love. :)

So here goes.... 


I really like simple, yet elegant wedding cakes. This ones a little small, but you get the idea. The flower molded frosting is so elegant! 



I have fallen in love with buns. Twists, braids, side, back...as long as it turns into a graceful ball on my head.... I love it. :)


I love the look of this chandelier in the rustic setting. 


Too cute!!


Buns.... need I say more??



This is such a cute idea. I'm doing this. :)


This is what I feel like when I come back from church camp. (...and I probably left a bag or two behind...)




Yes!


This is so cute. I love the yellow and creamy white color palettes for weddings. 


Layers! Win!!


The story of my life. 


You know how I said I like the yellow and cream??



Well, I'm also in love with gray and dusty-rose pink right now. AH!!


I think I like the pink and gray better.....
well....
yes.
welll....
AH!


I had to end with one more awesome flower cake. That is yellow and pink!! 

:)

Happy Pintresting Tuesday!!


2 comments: