Monday, June 25, 2012

my monday night.

I ran this afternoon, for the first time in a couple weeks. It's amazing how much 3 miles can wear you out if your body's not used to it! I'm hoping to do the running portion of a triathlon when I go to Prineville, for the 4th of July,....so....training here I come. ;)
Dinner was so yummy tonight. Chicken, rolls and potato salad.....but brothers. MY brother made it into a biology project. Yup. No surprise there. ;) Hehe, it was really cute. 


Joshua came over towards the end of dinner, and by the time we were all through talking and we started to clear the table, this was what his plate looked like. ^^ ;)

What do your "at home" evenings look like? Tonight was a good example of my evenings at home, and since I had my camera out to take a picture of D's plate, I decided to document it. :) 


Mom and Joshua. No clue what they were talking about, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with solving world hunger. Ooooor, myabe they were debating what brands of bread are the best. Ya, maybe it was that. ;)


DISHES. Dishes are a part of  every evening around here. You can always here the dishes clicking and the water running. And if Dawson's doing them, you can also hear singing. LOUD singing. :)


If Joelle's on duty....I'm not sure what you hear. It's what you seeee that counts...


Mom was looking at Etsy, just like she has been every night for the past MONTH. :) She's planning to start a shop so she's been on every night. It's been fun.


Zambia is getting closer and closer!!! We're buying tickets this week!!!!! We're all SO EXCITED! Dad was looking at tickets and things tonight. He was reading us the travel itinerary at dinner, and it's gonna be a long trip, my friends. LONG. But fun, amazing, warm, exciting, productive, crazy, and life changing, annnnnnnd so I'm pretty sure that makes up for it. :) 


One Jehovah's Witness lady, that had been coming to our house lately, came over tonight to chat with mom. Her husband came along too. They had a pretty interesting conversation from the bits and pieces I caught. I was in the bathroom giving dad a haircut. :) We were listening to Josh Turner, and discussing baby names for our friends who are having a baby soon. Some were funny and some were....uh... hilarious. :)

So, tonight, I officially made my last attempt at raising one eyebrow. It failed. Epicly. 


I couldn't bite it. 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment