Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sci-fi Ball

Saturday was the Sci-fi ball! 

At 4.30 I went over the the Humlies to get ready. Bre, Katie, Bethany and I all had fun getting ready together. At 6 (when the ball started) we were all ready to go and waiting for the boys. Haha, I just had to put that in because sadly that NEVER happens. The guys are always waiting for us. So we were, very patiently mind you, telling them to hurry up. :) 


Here we are right before going inside.
Manny and Joshua- Men in Black, Bethany- Princess Leia, Bre- a character or something from Star Trek...I know nothing about that...:), Katie- a galactic warrior??, and Me- I have no clue. Something to the affect of a sci-fi princess or queen. I really don't know. ;)



Bethany and Manuel being bored while we're deciding what to do. Swing dance or go home?? Umm... *squints eyes in a 'duh' look*... let's go with  swing dance.


And so, to end the night, we all went to the Humlie's and did some fun swing dancing in their backyard. Of course, what other logical thing was there to do? :)


The End. 

:)

4 comments:

  1. Makenna, I just LOVE that dress!!! It is so pretty! Bethany's dress is really cute too! :)
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It lookes like you had a blast...I wish I had been there. :-)

    I love that dress on you! The outfits were really awesome!

    love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh man, good times!! Yeah, waiting for guys never happens, so us girls have to take advantage of the teasing for as long as possible!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I coulda gone! You guys looked awesome! Well, there is always the western ball! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete