Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catching up

Here are some pictures I took with the intention of doing a separate blog post for each one. Well, I have a life. (And I want you to be able to see what I'm up to!) So all these pictures are lucky to make it into one post. ;)


For Brock's last baseball game Joelle, Mom and I made baseball cupcakes to hand out to the team and coaches. Luckily some didn't want any so we got to eat one ourselves! :)


On July 6th, Mom and Dad celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary!


Mom laid her wedding dress, and some photo's out on their bed along with a sign that read, "I would do it all again. Happy 20th!" We got to try on mom's gloves and it was fun hearing some of the memories from their wedding day. :)


I helped dad pick out these white roses for mom. She loved them. :)
A few days later we watched their wedding video which was very fun.
Boy, I'm sure glad they got married! ;P

We have a fawn at our house!


This is what I saw when I looked out my window the other afternoon.


They're so much fun to watch. :)


Just look at it! It's so tiny. Uhh... I just can't get over it. I LOVE watching them. :) Erin, you'd be in heaven. :)

On June 23rd, brock turned 15! 


We invited grandma and grandpa over and had a fondu. Then Brock and I went English Country Dancing on Third St. I never thought I'd see the day when he'd do it. Esp. on his birthday! :)


Fun times. 


I gave Brock a Whirly pop. :)


Mom and dad gave him....weights.  :)


So there you have it. Many things all in one post. I hope it wasn't to long.

;)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had lots of fun times....
    By the way, I think you should bring your camera to my Birthday...
    If you want,

    Oh...Happy Anniversary, and Birthday...:-)
    Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm responding for Erin here since she is still in Bend babysitting her cousins... Mom P.

    OMG (G stands for goodness) Makenna, you're so right. I would be in heaven! I can't believe your dad and mom are so OLD! Love the 'hand balloons' at Brock's party. I can't wait to come dancing with you guys...

    Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Brock 15? Your parents married 20 years? The little fawn is so cute!!! You're doing a beautiful job, Makenna. Keep giving your life priority- we'll just have to suffer while waiting in between posts. ;)

    Love ya!

    ~Adrianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute I could die!!! I saw a fawn last night when my grandma was taking Audrey and me home from babysitting! They are so cute! I can't believe Brock is 15! I better hurry and get my permit before he dose:( Tell him we said happy late B-day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used that idea for the cupcakes for Judah's party today. We did baseballs, soccer balls, and basketballs. Yours look so good! They tuned out way better than ours! It was worth a try though. Thanks for the cute idea! :)
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I'm glad you used the idea! :)
    Mom P.: Haha... they are OLD huh? ;) Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete