Friday, August 5, 2011

Swing Dancing!!

I LOVE SWING DANCING! 
I have been taking free swing lessons downtown, with some friends, for the last couple weeks. It's been our new favorite thing to do together. Pretty much all the youth from our church is obsessed. :) So, this week we decided that after class we should all come up to our house and dance.... and dance and dance and dance. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! :)



We set up the carport with neat lights. Well, I should say Brock set up the lights. It was my idea, but Brock worked really hard, and it turned out great!


The 1st part of this video is the week we first learned to swing dance. The friends who had gone to the 1st class were teaching us after English Country Dancing. (They usually turn on swing music afterwards...) Anywho, we are all getting ''lessons''. :) The last part is this week when we danced at our house. 



(Sorry about the light bubble on your head Katie. I think there was a smudge or maybe.... hey. The light caught you're beautiful face. It's a halo. :)

I LOVE SWING DANCING! 
=D


7 comments:

  1. I love all the photo's and the video's....but I look kinda werid sometimes..LoL

    That was lots of fun..:-)

    Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! SOO FUN!! That was AWESOME!!! I look SO CLUMSY in the video!!! XD

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun! (Even though I wasn't there.... :P)
    You should make a video of ECD and post it! I made a video of ECD once and took out the music and put in some techno music. Haha it was pretty neat... :)
    You should make a vid and post it here on your blog.
    ~Talia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe why thank you, Makenna! :) Such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swing dancing is like a disease that keeps you healthy =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE SWING DANCING!!!!! I had such a fun time that night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun! Wish I could go.:(

    ReplyDelete