Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Drivers ED is over!!


They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This one is worth a lot more then that. :)

How many words are there for Over?
"Drivers ED is Over".
Finished.
Concluded.
Terminated.
Ended.
No more.
A thing of the past.
Kaput. 
:)

Now, how many words are there for Happy?
"I'm so Happy that Drivers ED is over".
Cheerful.
Cheery.
Merry.
Joyful.
Jovial.
Jolly.
Gleeful.
Carefree.
Delighted. 
Smiling.
Beaming.
Grinning.
Lighthearted.
Pleased.
Contented.
Gratified.
Radiant.
Thrilled.
Elated.
Overjoyed.
Blissful.
:)

It was a good experience, and I am now able to get my drivers license sooner, but still...

I'm HAPPY it's OVER.

=)


3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY for you guys!!!! =)
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! That's alot of Happy's....that its over! :-)

    I'm exited for you both!

    Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooot woot!! That's my way of saying happy =) haha. Congrats you guys, just warn me when to stay off the road :P Kiiidding! :)

    ReplyDelete