Saturday, May 28, 2011

footloose



Yesterday we were talking in the kitchen and mom was telling us about when when she was in high school. She said that she and some other kids got asked to do a dance to the song "Footloose" for Hankinson, North Dakota's 100th year anniversary. Before we knew it she had the song playing on youtube and was teaching us some of the dance moves. Haha, we were all dancing crazy around the house, and pretty soon we found ourselves swing dancing, and added our own moves to it. Haha, it was funny to see her dancing and getting "Footloose". 
Love you mommy. :)

7 comments:

  1. hahaha this is so funny! I love Footloose!

    - Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats halarious!! So Funny! I can see your mom dancing to that! :-)

    Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might find this interesting, I baby sit for Kenny Logins niece!:) I just found that out last night, so I thought it was funny that you have his song up today!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like alot of fun! Footloose is such a fun song! :)

    ~Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaha Bre! You and your 80's movies!

    -Erin!! That is so crazy! Is it the art teacher lady?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, Audrey and I baby sit at there house for a bible study group.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooove footloose!
    you should see my sisters and I when
    we start up the music!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete