Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a bittersweet occasion...

Saturday was a bittersweet day. Bitter because seven friends graduated. It's sad that they're so old, and will be moving on (and out) soon. It was sweet to see all the memories on the slideshows and fun to be with good friends all day.


This is my only picture from graduation. :) Joshua, Talia and I. 
Afterwards we drove to a town outside of Portland, and went to dinner at the Claim Jumper. It was so yummy and fun to hang out with friends. On the way home we got lost by following a car we thought was Lydia. Haha, not good. Anyways, we had an "Adventure"! It turned it really fun because it was 11:00pm and everyone was loopy. :)
Cheers to good friends! 

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun! I had a great time with you and Joelle and can't wait till our next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! I had fun with you guys too! Send me some pictures... :) Miss you tons already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want me to send you more pix? I only sent you that on of us with Joshua and a few of just you and me.... If you want more I can send you more. :P
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you came so we could cry together. : )

    Did you take any pix of you guys at the resturant?

    Bryanna : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you cry Bryanna? I almost did. When I was up front I saw people crying so I started tearing up. I didn't actually cry though. (I think I was to nervous! lol) Tara's slideshow made me tear up too. I'd seen it a hundred times but something about actually being there made it different...
    The whole thing was really good. :'-)
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryanna- Nope. I was having to much fun so I forgot I had my camera. Lol, Katelyn got some good ones of us though. I'll have to try and get them from her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. -Makenna, I wanna see the ones from Katelyn!

    -Talia, I didn't actually cry but I teared up on almost EVERY slideshow! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna see pix from the restraunt too! Katelyn, give Makenna the pix! :P
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you guys had a good time!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete