Wednesday, February 8, 2012

the piano guys.

My friend showed me this song. 
I would say, "watch it all the way to the end", but once you start you'll probably...you know... watch it all the way to the end? But, incase you have no appreciation whatsoever for music and would even consider turning it off before it's over.... let me calmly inform you to... 
"WATCH THESE ALL THE WAY TO THE END". 
Especially the first one. 
:)

Wasn't that great?!
I'm totally doing that and the end of my next epic song. ;)

My mom and I were sitting here the other day watching this next video. We have decided that the cello dude is a homeschooled, only child, and the piano dude (the bald guy) is his (only) friend who lives next door and comes over sometimes to play (music. ya.... fuuuun...) Hehe, that's why he's so good, and in like all his videos (that don't have the bald guy in them) there are like 15 clones of himself. :) Profound. I know. I'm homeschooled. 


This next video really proves my whole "only child" idea. 


So, now you have been introduced to the Piano Guys. 
If you want to see more videos just go to youtube/piano guys.


=)

4 comments:

  1. Oh....my.....WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! I watched every video at LEAST 3 times!!!!!! SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

    did you notice the single child guy has like 5 different cello's in the adele song? wow...

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really think I want to try to learn the first one!! It lookes like a challenge.
    The cello ones were epic!!
    So cool!!

    Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Piano Guys!!!!!! I really want to come visit you.:(
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!! Those are amazing! I love them.
    =)
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete