Monday, February 20, 2012

from me to you.

Once again, life has happened. 
A busy weekend jam-packed with friends, food, a concert, babysitting, Saturday market, a sleepover, a movie night, church and bible study all account for a badly neglected blog. 
I would like to wish you all a Happy Valentines Day! 
Late... I know. 
My valentines this year were a bit out of the ordinary. I found a really cute idea on a friends blog and ran with it! Here are a few photos of my "Heart Bouquet", and a taste of my Valentines Photoshoot. :)


My mom's room made a wonderful makeshift studio. 
This picture was taken in front of her closet doors! 




I hope you all had a blessed Valentines Day, and made a point to spread a little love. ;)
Happy Valentines from me... to you. 

1 comment:

  1. I made those exact same hearts for my mom for valentines day! I hope you had fun and ate lots and lots of candy! Erin

    ReplyDelete