Saturday, April 28, 2012

one night with the king.


In school I have been studying Persia. The rulers, the people, the Geographic location....you get the idea. 
Reading about King Xerxes reminding me about the story of Esther. I love the story of Esther. Every since I was a little girl it's always been my favorite. I liked it because it was so exciting and scary, and God worked through Esther in an amazing way to save her people. 
 I thought I'd tell you about a movie called "One Night with the King-the story of Esther". 
It's such a great movie! A funny, romantic, story about courage and standing up for what you believe in. And it's all true! 
The soundtrack is also amazing. My favorite song is called "Kingdom of Love". Here is the wedding scene where the song is played. 


Also here is the full version of the song. It's so good you might as well listen to it twice in a row! ;)


So, all that to say, if you haven't seen it.... watch it this weekend! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment