Thursday, April 19, 2012

humph.

Hello there. My title is portraying my mood at the moment. Not because I had a bad day, and not because someone made me mad, but because of the way my computer is acting. Right now. It's being moody and won't let me sign into my blogger account. Soooo.... all my 1/2 done posts, just waiting to be finished, are on hold. And have been on hold for about 2 weeks. So, now you know why I haven't posted lately. Technical difficulties. =/
Humph.

*Deep breath*
Well, I've done a couple photo shoots recently. I'm finally really getting the hang of my camera and enjoying messing around with the settings. :) Hopefully soon (fingers crossed) you'll be able to see some photos on here. :)

Zambia fundraising is in full swing. We had a bake sale this last Sunday, and we're heading up to Portland on Saturday the 28th for another cash dash. This time in the big city!

You might be wondering how I'm posting this if my computer isn't working. Well, I'm on my mom's laptop....which was my grandpa before that. There's a lot of old pictures on here so I've decided to post a few random pictures from about 4 years ago. ;)


This is us kids with our grandpa Bob, in ND, participating in the 4th or July parade. My mom's parents live in a tiny town of 1500 people. It was so much fun to celebrate small town style. :)


These last two are of the boat parade they do on the lake every year. We got to ride along for this one too. Our sign reads, "Captain Bob and his swabbies". ;) (Aka grandpa Bob and his grand kids).


Alrighty! Well, I hope you enjoyed that random post, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to my regular blogging soon. :)



1 comment: