Wednesday, March 7, 2012

modern princess.


I was on Pintrest the other day, and when I typed "princess", into the search engine, this is what came up. 




My first thought was, "What?! This is what i get when I ask for a princess??" I was upset that I actually had to scroll down to hit REAL pictures (from the movies) of Ariel, Cinderella and the rest of the gang. 



But, I got over it rather quickly when I stopped to notice how stinkin' cute these outfits are!! Love!






So, now you get to look at thousands (ok hundreds) ...(ok 17) pictures of modern princess outfits based on our favoritest princess ever ever ever! Disney princesses!














Love the dress, jacket and clutch on this one, but all the skeletons are creeping me out. But, know that it's Jack Sparrow I had to put it in. So awesome! 





This coat and shirt are amazing. You'd feel like a pirate as soon as you put them on!



*Tour guide voice*. As you can see these outfits are based off of Disney's "Princess and the Frog". The whites and light, clover greens, give the feel of a magical forest. The gold accents of the jewelry, the crown earrings in-particular, also reassure us that this is a wedding fit for a princess. ;)




Love the lantern earrings! <3


Speaking of princesses tune in later this week for Beth Moore's story about the Princess who didn't want to be royalty, but would rather play with the village children. 

So goodnight and sweet dreams... 
<3


4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!! Those are so Epic!! I love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all I can say is WOW! I want all of them so bad!!!!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. See! You never grow too old to dress up like a princess!! ; )

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these are the best things ever

    ReplyDelete