Saturday, March 3, 2012

a lazy saturday post.

Let me redefine the word "lazy". Today it means "relaxed, doing things at random, (such as) going to visit a friend, drink coffee, or watch an episode of Robin Hood. Relaxed, but not bored". 

So, now for a lazy (and random) Saturday post. 

This morning I slept in until my eyes just "popped open"! 
At 11:31. 
Mmmm.

Via~Pintrest 

Those of you who know me, know that.... THIS IS TOTALLY ME WHEN I SLEEP!! :D


Breakfast. Makeshift French toast and bacon. By makeshift I mean that I don't really know how to make french toast to I just went with it. It tasted pretty good. :)


Of course it had to be eaten on the couch. (Lazy Saturday remember??) 

Yesterday we went to Saint Vincent De Paul. They have a 1/2 off sale ever friday and Saturday. (Although as of yesterday you only get half off your purchase if you bring in 3 canned goods, but still. It's a great deal if you find lots of treasures). ;)

These are the treasures I found yesterday. A hard back version of Anna Swell's "Black Beauty". Copyright  1966. 


It was regularly $1 so, half off, it was.... a whoppin' 50 cents! 

The illustrations are just great! I love it. :)




  I also found the cutest notecard sets. Each one as a cheerful little poem and a bible verse. :)



These were also 50 cents so I splurged and got 2 sets. :P


 


<3

This afternoon we are going up to my aunt's to meet her roommate from when she, mom and dad were in college. It should be fun! 
Tonight holds: and movie night with friends, and just a plain fun time of relaxing with friends. 

What did your day hold today??

Happy Saturday. :)



1 comment:

  1. I cleaned my room...:{ Then I had a bowl of ice cream!:)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete