Friday, May 25, 2012

yes, we're homeschooled. but what else is about it??


"They're doin' it in Paris, they're doin' it in Rome, people just like me educatin' at home.
 They got the homeschool..... they got the homeschool blues.
Don't worry about no uniform, don't worry about my hair. 
We never get snow days cause we don't have to go nowhere.
I got the homeschool, i got the homeschool blues.


I seem to be well adjusted, and i can socialize just fine,
the public schools get off at three
i get off at noon sometimes....


Now I don't need no sympathy,
cause things are workin out just great.
I've been number, one first in my class! ....
for going on 5 years straight.

When my momma's talkin to herself, it makes perfect sense.
 I say she's only in a parent-teacher conference!


I got the Homeschool.... I got the Homeschool Blues". 

:)


Lyrics from Tim Hawkins song: "Homeschool Blues"

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'm glad you said it was Tim Hawkins this time though cuz last time with the unicorn and lazer horn...man oh man.... ;)

    -a concerned citizen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshhh.... whatever. You, you can just get over that. It's been what??? A YEAR AND A HALF!???

    ReplyDelete