Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not your typical morning

This morning is weird. 
I feel like I got hit by a semi truck because I'm so sore. 
Joelle has a fever and has been downstairs since yesterday morning. 
Brock got a new drum-set and has been on it ALL morning. 
Dawson's poor back is giving him troubles so he's not his normal goofy self...and last but not least...
Mom's glasses broke. 


The only normal thing is that Dad is gone at work. 


I can't wait to not be sore anymore!! I have to start training again ASAP because Gabrielle and I are doing a half marathon up at Silver Falls on November 5th. 


Being sore makes you very, very tired. Taking a nap before noon makes the morning even weirder. ;)


*sigh*

5 comments:

  1. Wow... lot's of thing's going on!!
    I'm really glad your not sore any more!

    You just ran a Marathon....so you wont have a problem doing a half marathon... :-)


    Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you recover from our marathon quickly!
    Awww... Tell Joelle that I hope she feels better soon, tell Brock to have fun (but not be to loud (if thats possible :P )) on his new drums, tell Dawson I hope is back feels better, and of course.... Congratulations on finishing the marathon! Woohoo!!!!! :) You go Girl!!! <3
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and you will do great at the 1/2 marathon! :)
    -Talia

    btw, that last post was supposed to say "your marathon" but it says "our marathon". My keyboard is being stupid and not writing what I want to write. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ask unless you mean it! :)

    ~~Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you talking about playing with the doll house? I'm serious!! I want to come over! ;)

    ReplyDelete