Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Do It.

This Morning... I awoke, to a rainy day. A typical fall day in Oregon. 
It was cold outside and I didn't want to get up, but I did. 
My mom said, "Just Do It". 


This Morning... I ran 20 miles.
It was very, very hard, but I made it.
When I hit 12 miles I was joined by 2 amazing friends, who I have to say, made me finish. I would've walked the end if it wasn't for them. They kept telling me, "Just Do It". 

This Morning... I was reminded how blessed I am.
It's the little things that friends do for you that are the super amazing things. They encouraged me, told me to shut up so I wouldn't get out of breath, walked when I needed to walk, and stretched when I needed to stretch. 
They also bought me coffee afterwards. :)

This Morning... with a little help.....
I Just Did It. 

=)


5 comments:

  1. I'm SO proud of you my friend!!!!!! : ) Your amazing, and can do ANYTHING you set your mind to!! I LOVE YOU!

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....what a accomplishment!! I'm so proud of you!! <3

    You probably sat there and took it all in....while drinking your yummy coffee! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing!!! Wish we could be there to watch you run the marathon. Love you! Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very proud of you and looking forward to the BIG RUN this wknd!!

    ReplyDelete