Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Tillamook Cheese Factory

Who knew a cheese factory could be so fun? :)


They have this really neat upstairs viewing room where you can watch the workers down in the processing and packaging room. It's was very cool.... it made me glad I don't have their jobs! Seriously... can you imagine watching cheese go by all day and it was your job to make sure it was all lined up straight on the conveyer belt... Woo... how fun. ;)


Their shirts made me laugh. 
A "loaf" for those of you un-cheesy people is that rectangle block of cheese you get from the store. :)


Us with our "Happy we don't have their job" faces. :)
Haha, no I think it'd be cool to say, "I work at the Tillamook Cheese factory". But, honestly, I think I'd rather scoop ice cream then count the cheese that goes by. "Oh there's one to many". *Takes it off conveyer belt.* 


Ooorr, I could be a cow. 
Hmmm.... no. 
Changed my mind. 


They did like me though. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looked like you had fun....Your so funny! :-)

    Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tillamook Cheese Factory! I have a picture with the cows too;) Did you get any ice cream while there? I got 'grandma's cake batter' it was delicious!
    Miss you,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we got ice cream Erin! I got chocolate mudslide! Mmmm... :)
    Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete