Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Darling, your earrings are just gorgeous!



 On Thursday, April 14th...... Joelle got her ears pierced!! 


It was really exciting. Us girls made an afternoon of it. We went to Salem after lunch, and went to the mall. After locating the Claires and meeting the really nice piercing lady (I'm not sure what the technical term would be...) we got down to business and started choosing a pair of earrings. 

Mom and Joelle right before.

The lady was super nice which made it a pleasurable experience for all of us.


Here the lady is putting purple dots on Joelle's ears where she's going to put the earrings in. 


They did both ears at the same time. Otherwise they might do one and then Joelle say, "Ouch, that hurt to much! I'm done." Haha, that wouldn't be good. :)

She did so great! She didn't freak out, cry, puke, get dizzy, faint or even flinch. Thaaaat... would be me. 
(Seriously my knees were shaking the whole time. Those of you who know me know that I'm like that. Totally freaked out at blood, pain or needles. Not good...).



Here she is. All done!


Joelle held the bear, but I don't think she needed to. I wish I could've held it. :)


Love these hats. Although $21.99 is a high price to pay for love. I didn't pay it. I guess it wasn't true love.


Now this, on the other hand, was true love.


I found my wedding dress!!


And my bridesmaids dress!!


.....And.... my.... ahem.... ball dress?


Ta-da! 


4 comments:

  1. Yay Joelle!! Looks like a fun girls day. Makenna, do you have your ears pierced??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, Love this post! I'm taking you soon to get your's done, and I'll let you hold the teddy bear! Then we can go find my wedding dress.... ; )

    Love ya girl, keep it up! You should do a post on your running!

    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh! Good job Joelle! I can't wait to see your ears! Miss you guys sooooooo... much!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bren- Nope. Lol I'm hoping to soon. I know I'll love it when it's done but you know my complete phobia of needles. I have to get past the fact that I'm letting someone stick a needle through my ear out of my own free will. :)
    @Bryanna-If and when we go I'll be bringing my own teddy bear. :D
    @Erin- I miss you too, and YOU. make. ME. laugh. ALL. the. time. :)

    ReplyDelete