Monday, January 16, 2012

the art of merry-making.


Recipe for a Merry Heart.

Step 1. Take three girls.


Step 2. Add quite a bit of coffee and candy.

Step 3. Mix in a whole season of Robin Hood.


Step 4. Talk.

Step 5. Laugh.

Step 6. Repeat steps  4-5. 

Step 7. Crash at 4 in the morning and don't move until at least 11.



Step 8. Try to ignore all the noise going on around you.



(Tip: If you completed steps 1-7 whole heartedly this should be no problem).



Step 9. Around noon the next day take a walk to Dutch Bros, and get another coffee. You might not last all day otherwise. :)

Step 10. Repeat this recipe as often as possible. 

“A merry heart does good, like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.” – Proverbs 17:22 

7 comments:

  1. That was SO much fun!! XD Can we repeat steps 1-10 please? SOON?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp. step 3?!?!?!?!?!?

    I LOVE ROBIN HOOD AND GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for talking with me! Let's have coffee sometime? All night wasn't quite enough. = )

    Bryanna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with this recipe! And it doesn't happen nearly as often as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun except I'd leave out Robin Hood.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin! I just realized that you do like Robin Hood! Are you saying this just to make me mad???... you're starting to sound like another "Aaron" that I know.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with Bryanna!! I love that movie!
    That was such a fun time! :-)

    ReplyDelete