Saturday, June 23, 2012

brock the brother/boy with the birthday.

My buddy, my pal, my not-so-little brother is turning 16 today. 16!!  


He was my fellow fort-builder, movie-making, dressup-ing, song-singing, snake-catching, barbie-playing, puddle-jumping, buddy. 

I hate this picture of me, but Brock loves it cause he looks so much taller then me. (Which he is!!) 

We've had so many good times together. We've gotten through many an argument, and past a lot of our differences. In this past year he's become more of a friend then a little brother. Even though he still ticks me off sometimes, I consider him to be one of my best friends. 

So now, instead of dressing up and building forts with me, he is my fellow car-driving, tennis-playing, Zambia-going, mile-running, serious-talking, epic movie-watching, music-playing friend. 

Thanks for being my buddy. 
Love ya Man!


Happy Birthday to the best 16 year old ever! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment